Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um... Walking around or something (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elbrecht

Character Bio
Health:
Um... Walking around or something (Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Um... Walking around or something (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Um... Walking around or something (Open)   Um... Walking around or something (Open) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm

((Just an attempt to get back to rping on here.))

Elbrecht was walking through town. It had been quite some time since he had been in a town due to his training in secluded places. While it was uncommon for him to be in town, he did not mind it. As he walks through town he takes notice of the general atmosphere. It was calm and peaceful, not much had happened in quite some time. He remembers back on when things were more chaotic. 'Yep, this is a good time to be alive.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Um... Walking around or something (Open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Um... Walking around or something (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Um... Walking around or something (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um... Walking around or something (Open)   Um... Walking around or something (Open) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 am

The silence of elbrechts thinking might be broken when the sound of joints cracking is heard. Alvy was cracking his back from all the training. “gah I think I am getting too old.” That was funny thing for alvy to say considering the skills they were training where skills not many even know about in this day of age. “Remind me next time we go to the iron wood forest for training to bring something for this pain I need a hot pad.” He was all smiles about his joints hurting him but it was only the process of training that was making them hurt. Alvy then took a moment to take in the beauty of the town. “wow this place is pretty nice looking.”
Back to top Go down

Um... Walking around or something (Open)
Page 1 of 1