Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tadase walking by himself (open to public) Empty
PostSubject: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 am

Tadase picked up some snow in his hand "its so cold but its so sweet" he whispers jumping into a tree. He stared down at the ground as he wished he could be with his friends at home as he had been kicked out for being to nice to people.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 am

Damian kicked up a pile of snow then watched it fall down, like it was newly fallen snow, "Now who will I see today..." He quietly thought to himself. Damian enjoyed toying with people, especially girls (for obvious reasons), but if he had to make due with a guy, then let it be so. Damian whistled a tune, hands dripped deep into pockets, when he spotted someone moving in the distance, "Eh?" His bright blue eyes lit up with curiosity to who or what it was. Coming closer, Damian saw it was simply a neko. Normally, he would of found a girl to mess with but seeings how he was espeically bored today...
"Hey you!" He called out, a snowball hidden in clasped hands behind his back, "What are you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am

Tadase looked at the person walking up to the tree he was in " Nya!! ive been spotted what do i do?" He yells to himself as he falls out of the tree onto the snow.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 am

Damian sighed and shook his head, tossing the hidden snowball away, "Great, I found myself a madman..." He mumbled to himself. Damian calmly walked over to the neko and crouched down, "Why so jump, Captain Clumsy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 am

"Clumsy? Why would you say that?" he says holding the back of his head. " wow that hirt you scared me so i fell out" He says getting up and dusting the snow of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 am

"Whatever you say, Captain." Damian said, saluting his fingers to his head before standing up. Sticking his hands in his pockets, Damian tilted his head a bit, "So like I asked, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 am

"well me and my sister were taking a walk she decided she needed to get back to work and so she left and o im just wondering around." He says playing with his crown
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 am

"Your sister, you say." Damian said with a slow smile spreading acorss his face, "Who is your sister?" Maybe if he found out where she worked, he could go tease her instead of her brother.

(He's always trouble...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 am

(I figured he was)
"Well if you died before you know her." Tadase said smiling "Known by all yet also hated Ella Hotori or in other words the Grim Reaper." He says jumping back into his tree and waves at a girl coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:22 am

"Grim Reaper or whatever, I simply don't care." Damian said as he shrugged his shoulder before looking over to the girl coming over to them, "This must be your sister." His smile changed into a smirk, "Not much of a Grim Reaper though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:25 am

"Someone called for me i presume it was you two" Said the girl as she leaned her scythe aginst the tree. "Just for your information i stay in human so i dont scare anyone if i didnt then everyone would run away." She said giggling at the question.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 am

"Well till I see, I don't care." Damian said bluntly, folding his arms, "At less now I don't have to ask why your holding a big sythne." Damian walked up closer to her, "Though you do look pretty hot for a Grim Reaper~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

"Dude you're hitting on death you know she could kill you." Tadase says playing with his sister's scythe "wow where innthe world were you it seems like you were in like China or something." He says taking he decorations off the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 am

"Like I said, I don't care." He said firmly, looking over to Tadase, "I can do whatever I want, when I want, and who I want." Damian was like a king among his own world, in his mind anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

Ellas eyes turned red "Dont talk to my brother like that" She says picking up her scythe and holding it towards him
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 am

Damian smirked, "Oh? And what are you gonna do about it? Scratch me?" He was cocky and arrogant, to everyone and everything. Damian couldn't die because he was immortal...that or just lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:03 am

"Shut up i dont care if youre immortal or not its not my job to kill you." She says dropping her scythe and grabbing her brothers arm. "Sis youre so mean sometimes." whispered Tadase looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 am

"Awe running away like a big baby? Figures a girl can't fight back." Damian mocked to her crudely, "WHo says I was immortal anyways? Maybe I am just lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 am

Ella didnt look back she just kept walking while she was saying something under her breathe she had left her scythe behind but didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 am

"Tipical females..." Damian said as he shook his head then looked over to the sythne she had forget, "I can go two ways here." Damian smirked, "Maybe I should give it back to the little missy..." Damian grasped the sythne and lifted it up with ease, "Or I can have a little fun, scarying some people~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 am

When Ella and Tadase got home shelooked out the window and realised something "Wheres my scythe?!?" She asks Tadase "I dont know maybe someone took it i dont know where it is." He says back throwing something in the air. "Prince." says Ella as Tadase runs out the door shouting "I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!"
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:20 am

Damian walked around while twirling the sythne in his hands, "Now who should I scare?" He mumbled to himself, now he can make his demon appearnce even more scary, everyone is scared of the Grim Reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 am

"Where the hell is my scythe?!?" She yells at Tadase "Find it now i need it i'll get killed if i dont." She says jumping into a pile of leaves when she hears screams not of pain but of terror.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 am

Damian was in his demon form, scarring local people. It was fun and exciting for him, "Awe, what''s wrong?" He said smoothly, "I just wanna kill you~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Ella ran towards the scream "I knew it was you now give it back i need it! Ill do anything for it." She said lowering her voice her eyes turn yellow and one red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next