Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 am

"ANything?" Damian's grin widened greatly, he stopped what he was doing and changed back into his human form, "Hmm...do you mean it or are you playing around with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:37 am

" of course i meant it." She said looking down thinking about what he was going to make her do "Nya anything"
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am

Damian walked up closely to her and made her look up, "Alright but remember...you said it." Damian thought for a moment, "I want your house." He said bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

"What?!?!" She asked looking back at Tadase "where would we live then?" She asked tapping her foot "is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 am

"That and your services for a year." Damian said, "And I don't care if you don't have a place to live after, everyone has to defend for themselves. I am simply looking out for me so the world don't chew me up and sip me out. See?" Damian told her before lightly tapping her cheek, "Nothing more, nothing less~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 am

"Fine im at your service for a year Tadase can work for me right?" Tadase nodded his head qt her statement "now my scythe." she holds her hand out for the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 am

"Not so fast." Damian said, holding the sythne behind his back, "I am keeping this with me till the year is up. I wanna make sure you hold up your end oft he deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 am

"Fine... im at your service twenty four seven." She says bowing a little
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 am

"Which means you have to do whatever I say, got it?" Damian said, smirking at her with his bright blue eyes, "Lets see how well you listen..." And started to look around for something she could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am

"Alright... I can do anything." She says still looking down.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 am

Damian smirked and stepped very close to her and grabbed her hand as he leaned forward to her ear, "I want you...to kill that man..." He placed the sythne in her hand but didn't let go, "And I want you to kill him slowly..." Damian wanted to see if she would really kill a man without a second thought or protesting. If she did then at less he would know she had a consous, if she didn't protest and did it no problem thens who to say she wouldn't kill him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 am

She nods "Tadase transform please." When she said that Tadase turned into an add on for her scythe "So slowly i guess we can do soul first." She cut a little whole in the wall by where he was standing and a blue fidgety thing came out. "here Tadase heres dinner." she said as the man slowly died.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

"Well...you have no soul." Damian said with a smirk, "Alrighty! I see you listen quiet well. Lets get going to my new house!" He rubbed his hands together, "Give me a tour once we get there too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Ella nodded and Tadase transformed into his regular self "Okay we'll give youa tour." They said in inusion as they continued walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Damian nodded and followed them to their house, "Don't forget, you have to give me back the sythne and I get to keep it till the year is up." He reminded her. Damian stuck his hands in his pockets, he wondered what he was going to do 1st when he got home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm

"Right" Ella said giving him back the scythe. Tadase and Ella began both playing with their ears. "Nya So you get your scythe back in 12 months right Sama?" Asked Tadase as he grabbed Ella's hand "of course my my little king." She said smiling at him as Tadase turned into a little seven year old boy.

(Note: Tadase takes the form of a 17 year old but is really 7 XD)
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 pm

"I see...your brother is actually 7 years old?" Damian asked with a raised brow, "I never would of guessed but that might explain why he was being such a clusmy person..." He then shrugged to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm

"And why I'm so offensive when someone talks to him like that." She says patting Tadase on the head "Okay were here." She says as they come up to a small house "Its bigger on the inside then on the outside." Tadase opened the door and Ella led the way in.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Damian looked at Ells for a moment, what she said remidned him of something but shook his head, it couldn't of been that important if he had forgotten it. When she said it was bigger on the inside then the outside, he grinned, "Cool, more room for me~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

"Yea anyway it has at least 10 rooms a huge kitchen and is surrounded by a magical shield. Each one already has a bed in it and the living room is well um..." She laughed a little "Let's just say dont go in there..." She said pointing to a darkened room in the far corner of the house.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

"Really? And just why shouldn't I go in there?" Damian asked as he put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Really, he just wanted to get some sleep but Ells telling him not to go in there...just peaked his interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well first off theres nothing left of it and thats where Tadase's demon pet lives..." Ella's Bunny ears drooped "Anyway you should get some rest Tadase and I will be at our other house..." She says walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 pm

"Demon pet? Since when are demons pets to anyone?" Damian said, sounding annoyed with that, "A demon of any sorts..." He growled a bit, "Demon pet..." And started to walk to one of the bedrooms, Damian was temped though to see this 'demon pet' for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well actually its a Usagi like me but its horrible but for some reason Tadase loves it." She says handing Tadase the leash for his 'Demon pet'
Back to top Go down
Rika Omen

Rika Omen

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Damian stopped walking but didn't turn to Ells or Tadase, "I want to see it." He said though it sounded more of an order then asking them if he could see it, "It can't be that horrible, now can it?" Damian smirked as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadase walking by himself (open to public)   Tadase walking by himself (open to public) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadase walking by himself (open to public)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next