Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being careful or having to much fun..(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
being careful or having to much fun..(open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
being careful or having to much fun..(open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty
PostSubject: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

yuki hops around she looks around. "I have to be more careful i cant just be a airhead all the time.." she giggles lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:04 am

Kid looked up and saw that girl. Kid wondered what she was doing if she was lost or needed help or something.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
being careful or having to much fun..(open) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
being careful or having to much fun..(open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

yuki giggles and stops looking at a flower "oh wow its so pretty!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Kid notices her stop and look at the flower they just hid back behind the wall
(mind if zeke joined?)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

(sure he can join)

yuki smiles and looks around "hmmm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Kid looked around the corner did she see me i hope not what if i have to talk to ber..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Being in a close knit village like this, Lagi felt kind of homesick and not to his school with his friends but at his own home village that had been burnt down when he was a child. Pushing those thoughts aside he notices a two girls and one is hopping around. "Odd.." Lagi said more to himself than others as he walked up to the one hopping around and said. "Are you okay?" just as she said 'hmmm'.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm

yuki jumps and looks at him "oh am fine! i thought i seen someone...or heard them.." she laughs lightly as her bunny ears twitch..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Kid was listening in and their head popped around the corner of the wall as the two were talking.
(Note: Kid only whispers to someone to say something or says it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

With his heat sensory, Lagi could tell someone was there by their body heat. Looking over to the wall he blew a small fire ball to scare out the person from behind if that didn't work he would just walk over there and see who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

f-fire~! Kid thought as he popped out of the wall. Kid saw the two and the older guy looking at them.
(Kid is not a guy or a girl i call Kid an it or them.)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Yuki looks at him and tilts her head. she giggles lightly and smiles "oh i knew there was someone else here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Hard to focus on both, he just did the opposite and kept his eyes on the person from behind the wall and first responded to them. "Why are you hiding? Did you steal something?" Lagi asked calmly before hearing the giggle of the girl next to him. "What's so funny?" He asked and was wearing his normal street clothes and couldn't help but notice the attire of this giggling girl who seems to like provocative clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Kid looked at the ground not wanting to talk Kid didnt talk unless Kid knew them or they were Kid's friends so Kid just looked down at the ground and whispered "no.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

yuki looks at the man and smiles "i feel smart thats whats funny.." she looks at kid and at the other guy "hey am yuki!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"Why do you feel smart?" Lagi asked before noticing she shouts her name. "Hey, am Lagi?" He said confused and asked for the others name even though they just said no.. in a hushed tone. "And by the way I can't hear you you need to speak up kid." Lagi wondered what he was even doing with these girls when it was really none of his business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"A-am Kid..." Kid spoke up a little not knowing what do
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

yuki smiles "i feel smart because i actually noticed him.." she looks at them "yea now we know each other.." she hugs kid and laughs happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Now that he knew their names he couldn't help but feel like he was being duped that the kid's name was actually kid. But forgetting it he soon see's the strange hopping women grab the kid and laugh. Backing up slightly Lagi looked nervously to the two of them wondering if they were crazy or not. "Um- yeah... Do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Kid laughed a little to "N-no" Kid stuttered out to say "this is actually my first time out here..." Kid said in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

yuki blinks and looks at him "no i just like to hug people..." she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm

"Oh okay.." Lagi scratches the back of his head immediately but softly as he nervously chuckles. Okay so she wears provocative clothing AND hugs people randomly? She must be not too bright? "Just don't hug the wrong person because someone might get the wrong idea and start something." Lagi said smirking and walked over to the hill on the opposite side of the wall and leaped up onto the top of the wall only to fall into a sit down position and pull out a cigarette. Lighting the end of it with his breath he took a hit and looked onward as they hugged themselves silly to the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Kid looked down as the hug broke "i think am lost..." Kid said swaying the robe he/she was wearing around
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

yuki looks at lagi "wow thats so cool!!!" she jumps around excitedly. "why are you lost kid.." she looks at kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm

"I was looking for my house and got lost after taking a walk with some friends..." Kid said continueing to look down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being careful or having to much fun..(open)   being careful or having to much fun..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

being careful or having to much fun..(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next