Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue10000/10000An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue15000/15000An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 am

The Landscape stood calmly as Twilight embraced it in a blanket of translucent golden brown. All was at peace, including Glimmer as she sat atop the main hill. Other then the occasional twitching of her ears, she sat as still as she could. Staring in oblivion, she tried to imaging the different combinations of nature she could include in her new drawings. Animals, plants....the elements.... She thought as her right hand began to jerk in different directions on a blank page in her sketch pad.
As she finished, a scribbled image of her sitting at the top of a hill was revealed. Frowning, she flipped the page over and discarded the pad and pencil to her left. So unoriginal. She sighed, leaning back onto the grass and closing her eyes. The surrounding area hardly produced a sound and Glimmer felt as if she had died and gone to heaven. The animals do not sing. It's as if they are all holding their breaths. Feeling the disturbance she opened her eyes and viewed the atmosphered above her. It was growing dark from the east, and shadows greedily consumed any available light it could. Glimmer sniffed the air and with a sigh, she reluctantly sat up and stared down at her art equipment. "Rain." She told them plainly, as if they could understand her and the situation. She glanced back up to the east and folded her ears back. Not just rain, a storm. Without another thought, she gathered her sketch pad and pencil.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue10000/10000An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Left_bar_bleue15000/15000An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 am

Michi's dusky brown ears pricked above her head as she heard a low rumble of thunder in the distance. She walked out of the shelter of the tall brown and dark emerald green trees she had been under. She came here to plant little flowers and other plants and to just relax and be with herself. She looked up at the sky to see a large cluster or cruel dark gray storm clouds, steadily making their way towards where she was. She sighed, giving a small frown of dissapointment. Now she would have to go home, where there was most likely nothing to do. She hated being bored...that's why she spent most of her time away from home unless something exciting was happening. She walked back to the tree and picked up her half finished homework before storing it in the bag. Not much longer till she graduated...and not much longer till she had enough money to move out as well. The thought of her little 10 year old sister came to mind and she chuckled softly. She would miss that little bundle of energy...that little version of herself. She pulled her bag over her shoulders and began to walk home, occasionaly hearing more angry growls of thunder as the wind began to pick up, greedily tossing the leaves back in forth, making them whisper in fear, a few being stolen from their branches and then tossed in the wind before being thrown to the ground. Michi shivered lightly as the wind danced over her skin. She quickened her pace, wanting to get home before the clouds unleased the angry shower of rain onto the ground. As she continued to walk, she spotted a figure walking not that far ahead of her. Michi blinked, lightly jogging to catch up and she gave a small friendly smile. "Its gonna be some storm, isn't it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Glimmer blinked at the girl in confusion. She had been so focused on the storm's energy that she had not realized someone had followed her. Where did she come? Shrugging her shoulders, she scratched the side of her ear and forced a smile, "Yes, I believe it will be a violent one." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts turned back to the storm. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up and a small growl rumbled within her throat. It smells off, and the energy radiating from It is particularly alarming. Looking up, she studied the clouds attitude. The heat is clashing with a cold front. Her ears folded down defeated,"It would be wise if you found a strong and durable holdout from this storm. I have a feeling that It will produce a tornado." Her tail twitched,"I'm not sure how many or how strong though..." She sighed and held her sketch pad tightly to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:15 am

Michi felt alarmed by her prediction, concerned for her parents and sister at home if she didn't make it back in time. She would probably have to find some kind of shelter or stop by a store for the night or until the storm passed over. While she thought about this, her thoughts wandered back to the girl as the wind began to pick up, ruffling her hair as it blew, growing more violent by the second, more leaves being stolen from their branches and scattered everywhere. Michi shivered again, feeling the cold against her skin as the rain slowly began to patter down, dappling her skin and lightly chilling her when the wind blew against it. She looked back to the girl, eyes holding concern. "Do you have any where to go?" She asked. This had been the first time she had seen her around here before.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am

Glimmer shook her head sadly,"I own no property around here." A shaky sigh escaped her lips as her eyes wondered her surroundings. Trying to think of a solution, she took a few steps back to help rekindle her memory of the area. I think.... She spun around as an idea popped into her head, but as she did so the wind picked up and blew her silky blond hair into her face. Frowning, she turned back around and fixed her hair. Once her vision was clear she glanced toward the girl,"I have been to this area a few times," The wind blew rudely into Glimmers face, cutting her off briefly so she raised her voice in order for the girl to hear her,"I know a place...a cave. We can hide in it..." Her ears folded down to the sound of thunder cackling, as if it were mocking Glimmer's idea. I hate this... She thought with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 am

Michi felt saddness as the girl said that she didn't have a place to go. Michi was a bright person, and she always liked making people happy or cheer them up. She wondered if maybe there was a way for her to. Help her. As she pondered this, a gust of wind suddenly threw her forward out of balance and she scrambled to catch her footing so she wouldn't fall. She gasped as she regained her balance, blushing a little bit with a small shy smile at the girl. She shivered, still cold from the biting wind that seemed determined to pierce the two walking girls. Michi was about to ask what they should do when she mentioned a cave that they could shelter in. Michi blinked, nodding in agreement. "Yes...we won't be able to reach town if the storm continues to speed up like this." She said. She wandered a little bit away from her, looking for a few pieces of wood that would be good for a fire in case they got cold. She found a thick branch, its bark still dry, not yet ravaged by the rain begining to fall from the angry gray sky rumbling with thunder. A bolt of lightning shot across the sky, lingering like a greedy claw in the sky until it vanished, followed by a low rumble of thunder. She hurried and picked up the wood and gathered a few more before hurrying back to the girl. "This should do. By the way, what's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:17 am

Glimmer's left ear flickered as rain drops spattered randomly down onto the two girls,"My name is Glimmer." She replied with a quick, shy smile. But as she was about to ask the girl the same question, the rain grew quickly into a fast pace downpour. Without thinking, she hurried over to a nearby tree, but was interrupted by a flash of lightening that hit the tree with a deafening snap. She stopped abruptly and slipped backwards onto her behind,"Ow.." She whimpered, but was able to help herself to her feet. Although she felt embarrassed and wet, she gestured to the girl to follow her to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Michi smiled and nodded as she introduced herself when the girl lost her balance and fell down. Michi was about to help her up, but she had done it herself, looking embarassed. Michi smiled reasuringly, casualy removing a leaf that had flew into Glimmer's hair when she had fallen. "I'm Michi." She said, voice friendly as the wind and rain continued to batter the two on the skin, and Michi let out a squeak of surprise as the wind blew her, making her walk sideways a few steps. She turned back to Glimmer. "Are you alright?" She asked after she had gotten back up from the fall. She watched as Glimmer gestured to the cave and Michi nodded. "Yeah...if we stay out here, we'll probably get hurt by the storm or falling trees." She said begining to walk to the cave and then stopped, waiting for Glimmer to follow.
Back to top Go down
fuki
Admin
Admin
fuki

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

(dont mind me just saying i love you two i havent seen rping like this in ages D8... tears of joy fill me)
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 am

(Thanks :3 haven't role-played in a little while, so its good to hear)
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Glimmer limped toward Michi, pain shadowing her face. As she caught up to her, she automatically looped her arm though her's, "Sorry..." She apologized, with strained tears in her eyes, "I wish not to fall again." Her voice shook as she tightened her grip around Michi's arm, "I think I hurt my leg..." Cringing, she tested her leg by stepping forward but quickly stepped back with a yelp, "Ow, I can't. I can't, It hurts." She sobbed, biting her lip and folding her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Michi's eyes shadowed with concern as Glimmer limped over, nodding her head in understanding when she linked her arm through hers. "Don't worry about it." She said reasuringly, supporting her so she wouldn't fall again. She was about to start walking to the cave when Glimmer mentioned that her leg might be hurt. Michi watched as she stepped and then pulled her foot back. Michi's eyes widened as she cried out in pain and she racked her thoughts, trying to come up with a solution to help her. They were underneath a tree, so they were sheltered from most of the rain and wind, but the weight of it would soon collapse and they would be stuck in the rain...either that or the tree could get struck by lightning. Either way, it wasn't safe there for long. "Can you try wrapping your leg around mine? I could walk for you. It might hurt, but it'll hurt a lot less than putting full weight on it." She said, tightening her arm to keep Glimmer from falling again. "Or you could get on my back..." michi said, wondering about that. She was small, but she couldn't let Glimmer walk on the leg...and there was no way she would abandon her either. For Glimmer, she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Sniffling, she nodded her head and awkwardly wrapped her leg around Michi's leg, "I'm sorry, I am very sorry..." Glimmer apologized each time she readjusted her leg's position for a less painful spot. After a few more minutes of adjusting, she finally untangled her leg from Michi's and sighed in frustration, "I would go on your back, but I refuse to burden you with my weight. What if..." She trailed off and wrapped her arm around Michi's neck and stood on her good leg, "I could hop while you support my side." She smiled, feeling proud of herself for coming up with a more convenient way, but it was short lived as her other leg began to throb in pain. I think it might be broken... She held back tears of frustration and slowly let her breath out, trying to calm herself from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Michi shook her head. "Its okay, its not your fault." She reasured when Glimmer apologized when she readjusted her leg position. Michi didn't mind...she knew how it felt to be in pain and not have many options to walk until her leg could be looked at and treated. She looked as Glimmer removed her leg and explained that she wouldn't get on Michi's back. Michi opened her mouth, ready to argue and insist she get on but Glimmer had already made another suggestion. Michi blinked, pondering it and then nodded as Glimmer wrapped her arm around her neck, begining to hop a bit. She looked over, asking if it was working but she soon saw Glimmer's look of distress and frustration. Michi hugged Glimmer with a smile, looking at her in reasurance. "Its alright Glimmer." She said, giving her a small pat on the head. She looked at her kindly, wanting to make sure that she was in as little pain as she could be. "Get on my back. I'll be fine, and its probably the only way." She urged. "I'll be fine, I promise." She said.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Glimmer fought to hold back from crying by shutting her eyes tightly, but as she opened them a few loose stragglers escaped. I can't remember the last time I rode on someone's back. She thought, feeling guilty for placing Michi in this situation. She wanted to apologize again, but didn't want to risk making Michi feel uncomfortable," Thank you..." She said shyly, as she hopped behind Michi while she steadied herself by keeping a hand on her shoulder, "I can't jump on your back, could you crouch down a bit?" Glimmer felt ashamed for asking, she hated being helpless. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! She thought over and over again in her head, feeling much more guilty each time she mentally apologized to Michi. Oh, she is going to hate me after this day ends. Feeling awful, she tried to think of something to get her mind off her woes, "Once I am on your back, I'll give you directions to the cave." She shivered slightly as a breeze passed casually by. It's a bit colder now...maybe we wont get a tornado after all... She felt hopeful until thunder screamed in the sky above, as if it was trying to tell them to run.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

Michi smiled in relief as Glimmer agreed. She crouched down like she asked and picked her up, pausing. She was a lot lighter than she had expected, but she could sense guilt flooding off of Glimmer in invisible waves, though she didn't say anything. Michi smiled affectionaly, making sure Glimmer wouldn't fall. "Glimmer, its alright. I hate it when my friends get hurt, so I always try my best to help them out and make them feel better...and that makes me happy. And anyways, you're a lot lighter than what I was expecting. So don't worry." She said kindly, friendly emotion in her voice. Her ears pricked above her head in alarm as the wind began to pick up and Michi shifted, looking up at the angry gray sky. "I'm ready. What's the way?" She asked wearily. They needed to get into the cave quickly before the storm hit.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

Glimmer pointed north, "Go straight that way. When you come to a group of clustered rocks, turn left. It should be there..." She secured herself around Michi tight enough so she wouldn't fall off and enough so that Michi could move around without being restrained, especially around her neck area. She's such a great person. Glimmer purred lightly as her mood slightly lifted. I wonder how I will repay her... As she thought of ways to thank Michi, the lightening activity increased, as well as the roaring thunder overhead. Her thoughts then shifted to the storm. What if it floods? Then the cave wont be safe... Panic gripped her heart, thudding as fast as the lightening streaking across the sky. My stupid leg...If it wasn't hurt, we'd at least have a chance. She gripped Michi's shoulders tightly, "Michi, Do you think it will flood?" Her words were drenched in concern.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am

Michi nodded and began heading to the direction where Glimmer was pointing, going at a swift pace, but still slow enough so that Glimmer wasn't in pain. Michi wondered about her. Even when the storm was over, she still didn't have a place to go...she felt saddened by this. Glimmer was such a thoughtful person...she was the complete oposite of selfish. Michi thought for a little bit more, hoping that maybe she could discuss this with Glimmer when they were safe from the raging storm. Maybe she could help her get enough money for an apartment or something? Because Michi didn't like the thought of Glimmer not having a home to return to...it was dangerous. She was busy thinking about this when said girl began to speak, inquiring about whether it would flood. Michi frowned, not liking the thought. "I don't know...I hope not. But if it does, we'll think of something. There might be some ledges in the cave to climb onto if we're lucky." She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Feeling the positive aura coming off of Michi, Glimmer smiled with relief, "Thank you, Michi." She spoke softly, "I appreciate your help. I hope to repay you soon." She bit her lip. I wonder if I can repay her at all. She shook her head slightly and put the thought out of her head. I need to focus on other things....like the storm. Glimmer perked her ears up and listened to the thunder. It's becoming a lot more rapid and violent. I hope we can make it. Sighing, she glanced around. The undergrowth seemed to have grown since the last time she visited this area, but the trees all seemed the same, "We are close. The rocks should appear another few feet." She announced, hoping to sound cheerful regardless of their dire situation.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am

Michi nodded as Glimmer said that they would be there soon. She looked up at the sky again, hoping that it wouldn't flood. She was hoping that there were some ledges that they could climb onto, but if there wasn't, then what would they do? She gave a small shy laugh as Glimmer thanked her. "I'm happy to help you, Glimmer. You're a kind person, you know that? Never doubt yourself. And you don't have to repay me. I'm just helping you out because you hurt your leg. It'd be mean for me to ask you to repay me when it wasn't your fault." She reasured, feeling happy that Glimmer was thankful for her. That's all she really wanted...for them to be happy. Cliche, I know. But that was just the person Michi was...and the fact that she had made that person happy made it that much more delightful. "Is that it?" Michi asked, pointing to an opening.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:37 am

Excitement bounced inside Glimmer, "Yes, that's it. Just turn left and it should be there." Relived, she rested her chin on Michi's shoulder. We are another step closer to safety. Her thoughts filled with concern and unknowing. What if it floods? What if there is a tornado? Can the cave keep us safe? Glimmer shut her eyes and sighed, listening to the howling wind and pounding thunder. She had always been a fan of storms but only from afar and not so fierce. I wish I never came here today, but then again I would have never met Michi... She smiled lightly. Today hasn't been so bad. I made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 am

Michi smiled. "Great! We can get out of this storm." Michi said greatfully, turning left and then walking into the cave. She could hear her footsteps echoing as she continued to walk. Sheset her back pack down and got out one of her jackets and placed it on the floor before carefully setting Glimmer down. She smiled at her and began to gather the wood she had picked up earlier, and set them in a neat triangle pile before searching around for rocks to build a ring around it. "Oh, and if you get cold, there's another jacket in my backpack." She blushed with a smile. "Actualy there's several." She laughed. "I don't do well in cold weather. That's why I carry so many." She laughed, coming back with enough stones to put around the wood. She sat down in front of it and began to place the stones around in a little ring before trying to start a fire so they wouldn't get cold.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 am

Glimmer giggled at Michi while she stretched her bad leg out in front of her carefully and began to massage below her knee. Biting down at her lip, she moved her fingers lower to feel the hurt area, "Ah!" She exclaimed as her fingers brushed over the throbbing spot. After the storm I am going to have to go to the hospital. Glimmer thought, groaning. She hated the hospital. They smelt of death and sickness and every time she entered one she would always assume she would catch a serious illness. Shaking, she wrapped her arms around herself and slowly shut her eyes, thankful for their shelter. What would happen if there wasn't a cave here? where would we go? Frowning at herself, she stretched her other leg out beside her bad one and sighed. I need to stop thinking of 'what if''s. Glimmer shook her head and giggled to herself. The things I think of....how childish. Feeling silly, she decided to focus on what Michi was doing in order to distract herself from strange thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shizumi

Shizumi

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 am

Michi continued to start a fire, looking up when Glimmer made a small noise of pain. "Is that where you hurt it?" She asked, concern in her voice as she paused what she was doing to look over. She walked over and looked at the swollen part where Glimmer's hand had been. "I can't tell what happened to it..." michi said apologetically, wishing she could help her out with her leg a little bit. She opened her backpack, rumaging around for anything that might help. She sighed when she only found a bottle of aspirin. "I guess I should have listened to my mom when she said I should keep a small first aid kit with me just in case." Michi said with a small blush. "I guess I'll remember that from now on." She handed Glimmer the bottle of aspirin. "Here. If you want you can take some. It might help with the pain. If you do need some, take one or two." She said with a smile before going back to making a fire. She kept at it for a few more minutes when a spark ignited, slowly catching the wood on fire. "Yes!" Michi said in delight, adding some dried up grass and blowing on it. The fire got a little bigger and Michi smiled. "There we go." She said, turning back to Glimmer. The cave was now tinted a bright, warm amber orange color, their shadows lightly dancing, the fire crackling softly.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Glimmer

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 am

After Glimmer chucked two aspirin pills in her mouth, she handed Michi the bottle back, "Thank you." She blushed lightly, thinking how often she thanked Michi. She does so much for me, I really do have to repay her. It is the least I can do. She glanced over toward Michi, watching her thoughtfully. The rain outside continued It's downpour, while the battle in the sky increased its intensity to the point where the cave walls vibrated slightly. Shivering, she folded her arms across her chest and yawned. Sleepy... She thought, closing her eyes but finding it difficult to fall asleep. It's too loud and the threat of a flooding has me on edge. Feeling a bit scared, she playfully flicked the bell tied around her neck. It caused a light, innocent chime sound that helped ease Glimmer's worries. If only life's troubles could be erased with the sound of a bell. Sighing, she left her bell alone and began twiddling her thumbs as she counted each time it thundered. One, two,.....five..... twenty... They seemed to happen one after another as if it were planned, "Michi, do you know any stories?" She asked, hopping to put aside concerns and dwell deep into a story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)    An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

An unsuccessful sunset. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next