Neko World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko World RPG

Where Nekos rule, but the other races can tag along.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?

Go down 
3 posters

Opinion: Do you like the new Site Design?
I love it.
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap11%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Its okay.
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap44%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Meh..
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap22%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
I don't care.
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap22%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
I don't like it.
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap0%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its not so good man.
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_lcap0%Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Scott Vrakis

Scott Vrakis

Character Bio
Health:
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty
PostSubject: Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?   Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Take a pool to tell me how you like the design, I just want peoples Opinions.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly Kisses

Character Bio
Health:
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Power Ability Level:
Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?   Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm

I love it...It's so neat and organize..And it's cute lol...Don't care for the banner though...I think I could make a better one.
Back to top Go down
Scott Vrakis

Scott Vrakis

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?   Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Meh lol.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul

Berrysoul

Character Bio
Health:
Power Ability Level:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?   Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 am

i like the banner but other than that i really dont care.. lolz
Back to top Go down
http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?   Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design? Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinionated: Do you like the new site Design?
Page 1 of 1